Two-in-one manual comb, coil, or wire punch (user’s choice)
•Bind capacity: depends on selected die
•Punch capacity: up to 20 sheets (20 pound paper)
•Pitch (if applicable): round holes, 3:1 and 2:1 pitch for wire; round holes, 4:1 pitch for coil
•Closing capacity: from 3/16” to 1-1/4”
- All metal construction—gives long-term durability
- Fully disengageable die—accommodates many different paper sizes and avoid awkward mid-margin punches
- Open punch sides and continuous punch guide—accommodates longer documents and makes alignment easier
- Customizable die sets—allows user to select any combination of comb, coil, or wire die and accessories
- Built-in wire closer—no need to purchase additional supplies
- Included comb opener (when comb die set is selected)—no need to purchase additional supplies
- 2-in-1 combo machine—gives user flexibility of different binding methods
The Akiles DuoMac Series combo binding machine allows users to customize their machine with not one, but two sets of die. Users can choose any combination of comb, coil, or wire die sets for ultimate user flexibility. This is the perfect solution for those who need access to multiple binding methods but don’t want to spend money or space on separate machines. This manual combo binding machine is optimized for the small-to-medium-sized office application and budget. If you’re looking to save both money and space, choose the Akiles DuoMac combo binding machine.
Coil inserter sold separately.
This 2-in-1 combo binding machine comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.